Friday, May 13, 2011

Famous Movie Quotes - Killer Robot Edition

Here, I will conduct a test in the robotic form. All movie quotes must be translated into a murderous robot language immediately and sufficiently. 3, 2, 1... BEGIN TRANSLATOR


WRONG TRANSLATOR... GOOD ENOUGH.

Original: "Frankly My Dear, I don't give a damn." (Gone With The Wind - 1939)

Robo-Translator: "Frankly My Unit, I cannot distribute a damn."



Original: "Bond. James Bond." (Dr. No - 1972)

Robo-Translator: "Bot. James Bot."



Original: "It's Alive! It's Alive" (Frankenstein - 1931)

Robo-Translator: "It computes! It computes!"



Original: "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." (The Silence of the Lambs - 1991)

Robo-Translator: "A humanoid once tried to test me. I vaporized his liver with fava beans and a nice laser."




Original: "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." (The Godfather - 1972)

Robo Translator: "I'm going to propose a subject that cannot be declined... OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES, ERROR, ERROR, ERROR..."




Original: "You had me at hello." (Jerry Maguire - 1996)

Robo-Translator: "You had me at *mac sound*."




12 clueless comments:

best one:
"A humanoid once tried to test me. I vaporized his liver with fava beans and a nice laser."

You had me at mac sound cracked me up hahahaha

The last one made me lol pretty good!

What Mike meant was, you had me at "Salutations"

Braveheart

Original "FREEDOM!"
Robo-Translation "Independence from slave operations!"

Haha, nice. Made ma laugh, thanks for that.

Haha these are pretty smart, I specifically liked the mac sound one ;)

Mac sound made me laugh :)

lol very funny!

I have followed your blog..Could you follow mine too please?

Sky Stock Analysis

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More