Monday, May 23, 2011

Weird Extreme Home Makeover Requests



So, if for some reason I lose all of my legs, get my hair singed off and receive a ridiculous amount of burns all over my face, blinding me and turning me retarded, then I'll be the luckiest guy on Earth! You know why? Because I just got a free EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... FREE SINKS GODDAMNIT.

Haha, I was thinking about how I would react if I did in fact receive an extreme home make over from that douche bag team, and how I would react. Honestly, I don't care if I had a flat screen, a massive bed and a five person jacuzzi inside of my living room. All I need is my laptop, iphone and a little bit of inspiration (weed).

So, moving on from that, I would probably react strangely and then I wondered how lunatics would react to winning such an extravagant gift.

Extreme Makeover Douche-bag: CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU WON AN EXTREME... HOME... MAKEOVER!!! COME OUTSIDE AND HUG ME.

Lunatic: Hello.

Extreme Makeover Douche-bag: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GIVE ME A HUG.

Lunatic: I want a rape room.

Extreme Makeover Douche-bag: What?

Lunatic: When you fellas build my new house... I want a rape room.

Extreme Makeover Douche-bag: I- I'm sorry sir, but what is a rape room?

Lunatic: ARE YA DEAF... I need a room to hang women and rape their mouths. Ain't ya heard of a rape room? Damn city boys.



16 clueless comments:

HAHAHAHA Rape Room huh, i need to get me one of those.

Haha nice... You're right, you need to have a tragedy happen to you to be on the show.

Mouth rape seems like it would be hard to do with no legs
hell, hanging up an unconscious hooker with no legs would be hard to begin with

ROFL their faces would be priceless if that ever happened!

LOL Rape Rooms for everyone

all that for a makeover? no thanks :D

It must be hard to rape people if you are missing limbs. Maybe the rape room has lots of restraining devices, to make up for your lack of limbs.

I want a rape room..... =[

LOL !! thats so messed up .

haha man thats so edgy. scary imagine it

sounds like a perfectly reasonable request...

i like the part about the "inspiration"

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More