Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top 5 Ridiculous Products on Amazon

I do alot of my shopping on Amazon because I'm cheap and willing to wait three business days rather than spend that extra ten cents I know I will eventually spend on a burrito at Taco Bell over an accumulated amount of time. 89 cents, here I come!

I've been noticing lately that Amazon has everything... Literally everything you could think of and they even have stuff that you WOULDN'T think of. Here is a list of products I found both unappealing and pretty funny.

Number 5. Dancing Ferret Ornaments


No, it's not an animated ornament and it doesn't make any special noises when you walk by it. It's just a 12 dollar plastic ornament with a picture of a ferret "dancing".



4. Gangly Giraffe Drinks from a Waterhole with Stretched Side Bent Legs Stretched Canvas Poster Print by Jason Edwards




Haha, I swear I'm not making this one up. That's actually the complete title of the product, LOOK IT UP. It's also a modest 149 dollars.



3. Matt & Dana Pickled Pigs Feet - 1/2 Gallon





If you're buying food on Amazon, then you might as well declare that you've gone as far in life as you're willing to go. If you're ordering pig's feet on Amazon... Well, then I just don't know what to tell you.



2. The Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Handbook - Everything you need to know about Snooki [Kindle Edition]




I guess I can understand the certain uprising in absolute morons "writing" books, novels, memoirs and other short stories I could give two shits about but why... WHY would someone spend any of their time writing ABOUT someone famous... And it's not even a famous person, it's someone infamous for dry humping any swollen, orange object in eye's proximity. America, I salute you.

1. JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank



Finally! A reliable tank company!



10 clueless comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

How did you find these? haha

I need to start selling stuff on Amazon.

pickled pigs feet, wtf.. looks nasty

The pigs feet, very common and on most grocery store shelves down here in the south, but very rare up in the north.. so if you move north mail order is the only real way to get them.

I absolutely need no. 1 and 5. NEED.

who wouldn´t want a dancing ferret ornament? I have like 20 of them.

Same here, I buy a lot of things from Amazon. You can probably extend this list as well. I don't see fresh whole rabbit on there!

Hey that tank was in star wars right? i mean it looks like a part of Java de Hutts crib

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More