Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The 10 Greatest Movie Quotes: Kitty Edition




According to AMC, these are the 10 greatest movie quotes of all time. Let's translate them into kitty language!

10. Anna Christie (1930)

"Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side. And don't be stingy baby."

Translation: "Gimme your whiskers, ginger snaps on the side. And don't be stingy pussy."

9. Taxi Driver (1976)

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?"

Translation: "You purrin' to me? You purrin' to me? You purrin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you purrin' to? You purrin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're purrin' to?"

8. Gone With The Wind (1939)

"Frankly Dear, I don't give a damn!"

Translation: "Frankly Dear, I don't give a meoooowwwww!"

7. Duck Soup (1933)

"I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home."

Translation: "I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather hiss at things and scratch the wall."

6. Forrest Gump (1994)

"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get."

Translation: "My Mama-cat always said, 'Life was like a litter box; shit happens."

5. Blazing Saddles (1974)

"Won't you excuse me for a moment while I ... slip into something a little bit more ... comfortable?"

Translation: "Won't you excuse me for a moment while I ... hide under the couch and never come out in public?"

4. The Terminator (1984)

"I'll be back."

Translation: "I'll be licking the back of your neck."

3. I'm No Angel (1933)

"Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

Translation: "Well, it's not the cat nip in your life that counts, it's the nip in your cat."

2. Casablanca (1942)

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

Translation: "Of all the milk joints in all the houses in all the world, she crawled into mine."

1. Dr. No (1969)

"...Bond... James Bond."

Translation: "Whiskers... Mr. Whiskers."




13 clueless comments:

hahaha very funny. thanks for this "Kitty Edition" of Greatest Movie Quotes.

some raelly awesome choices there.

Hahaha, gotta love cat talk.

So we meet again Mr . Whiskers

Haha this is so cute, kitties ftw :D

Awww these are so cute, I like the Casa Blanca one

haha love it specailly number one lolz

HA! i like the blazing saddles one the most :P
good stuff! Following!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More