Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Co-Worker Madness!


One red heel... One little red heel changed a woman's life yesterday.

For obvious reasons, I'm not going to say the exact place I work but just so you guys know, I'm an intern at a certain "Association" that has just been discontinued by the government and it involves a little bit of space exploration. Moving on!

So of course, there have been some lay-offs lately and everyone is on edge because they don't know whether they will have a job next month and with this kind of stress comes... you guessed it... FIGHTS.

I came in yesterday and there was an ambulance, cop car and parking lot security (lol) all parked outside. Huh! What? I was wondering what the hell happened so I came in through the entrance and see everyone walking around in a panic.

Apparently an employee upstairs just went ballistic after hearing the news that she was being laid off and took it all out on her cube mate. Someone upstairs said that she took off her high heels (yes her high heels) and beat her cube mate in the face with them.

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. Who does that? I don't know if you guys know this but an office is filled, literally FILLED with blunt objects to hurt people. Keyboards, staplers, hole punchers, scanners, monitors... But no, this bitch took off her high heel haha. You can take the space engineer out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the space engineer.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that the smartest people in this country are also the craziest ones.



19 clueless comments:

I dunno, if there was an ambulance I guess that heel did some damage that you normally won't expect!

Well, now her life in ruined. Sucks for her.

That happens in the movie MACHETE!!! Jessica Alba totally impales her stilletos into the guys eye!

Talk about overreacting .. :)

Oh dang. Girl was a ticking timebomb.

Not the kind of behavior you'd expect from workers in that "Association"

I'd say that was a good weapon of choice actually.

girls are mad. but i love that red shoe

heels looks good but they´re also tremendous weapons. what happened to the woman is a reflect of the stress people is getting due to the bad economy.

Boss:"you're fired"
cubemate:"HAH"


i think that pretty much sums up how it happened

I've gotten heels in my foot at nightclubs before, I can only assume how painful it would be to get one in your face :|

Followed!

Well if she was wearing stilletos big damage to the face

I don't think I'd ever be able to wear heels like that. Yikes!

hahaha that's hilarious, but then again gosh, heels are really dangerous looking D:

Jesus, shows how nice people really are haha

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More