Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Technology Worm Hole



I walked into Verizon Sunday, skeptical on getting a new phone and somehow I ended up walking out with an iPhone? Okay, sure I guess this thing is a part of my life now. At first I just thought it would be an ipod and a phone mixed together... Cool! Now I don't have to carry two things. But oh my god, it's so much more.

Seriously guys, I've fallen in love with this thing. It has organized everything for me and I have folders on it for every aspect of my life. Gas, checking, savings, blogging, writing, school, work, texting, games and yeah you get it.

But I've noticed something since I got my iPhone.... Actually it's what I haven't noticed. I don't remember a single thing that has happened since Sunday and it's because I've been so deeply immersed into my phone, downloading apps to make life easier.

I have been so focused on putting my entire life into this gadget, that I forgot what life was. Yesterday I heard a bird tweet and thought I got a twitter update. Someone poked me in class yesterday because I wasn't listening to the teacher and I thought I got a poke on facebook. I can't tell what reality is anymore.

I'm in a technology loop. Help.



5 clueless comments:

SIR
SIR, HAND THE IPHONE OVER
IT'S FOR THE BEST
I'LL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT
YOU CAN TRUST ME
now go to sleep

good luck man. iphones can suck

lol, what a dilemma you've got your self into...haha

Haha that was a funny post. However, soon enough you'll get over it. Simply running out of new apps to get.

That's funny. Nothing is real anymore!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More