Friday, April 29, 2011

Celebrities That Look Alike

I guess for some reason, Hollywood thought it would be a good idea to make a clone of certain actors/actresses. I've noticed this alot while watching movies to the point where I'm like "WAIT... Wasn't she in that movie with Black Jack?"

Then my friend is like "Shutup and eat your popcorn."

It's really hard to tell some of these people apart, you guys! I hate going to the movies now because all these famous faces are starting to morph into these single-celled creatures with perfect, porcelin skin, winning Oscars for turning into birds and such.

So yeah, let's take a look at some celebrities that really shouldn't exist in the same universe.

Natalie Portman vs. Keira Knightley


Seriously, what the hell? Natalie and Keira are both celebrated actresses and absolute masters of their craft but WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY TWINS. So, who wins this one? Natalie, duh!

Katy Perry vs. Zooey Deschanel


Black hair, blue eyes, beautiful and quirky. All of these describe both of these bitches to a tee. Honestly, I like Zooey more but because of the atrocity of She & Him as well as the absolute bitch she portrayed in 500 Days of Summer, I'm going with Katy Perry and her foam squirting tits.


Nicole Kidman vs. Naomi Watts




Surprisingly, these bitches are friends! For some reason, they are attracted to only white blonde actresses which are a dime a dozen and frankly these two look identical to me. I thought Nicole Kidman did an awesome performance in King Kong and Naomi Watts absolutely killed it in Rabbit Hole (seewhatIdidthere?). So yeah, Nicole Kidman's face doesn't move anymore so I'm going to have to go with Naomi. Wooh!

Have a good friday urrbody.



13 clueless comments:

The first two are definitely uncanny

the first one confused me a little bit because they actually look very alike in that photo even though their hair don't match like in the other examples

All are human that why they look like each other.

Natalie portman
zooey deschanel
and i don't really care about the last two

lool i see the first one and am like wtf??

Ok wow, those are some uncanny comparisons...

I know damn well I would pick Zooey though - Too easy!!

Yep I agree with all of these, the matches here are almost identical! But lets see.. Natalie vs Keira? Natalie. Zooey vs Kate? Zooey No question, she's so cute, its almost painful. Nicole vs Naomi? This is a alot harder but I'll go with Naomi!

That's Hollywood for ya!

here's another one. emma watson looks like richard dawkins

Natalie Portman
Katy Perry
Nicole Kidman

But still yea they all look alike

I think I'd go Natalie, Zooey, Nicole personally. I liked Nicole in Fur and Eyes Wide Shut and Zooey is just my kind of weird.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More